At GSK our SMSF administration services are unique, in that we manage the entire process in-house, this includes the preparation of all financial statements, SMSF annual return and GST return, along with lodgement requirements associated with the compliance obligations. We understand that superannuation laws are complex, and investing in the market can be daunting particularly in this constantly changing industry, we ensure we are always up-to-date with changes to governmental requirements.
Our ongoing SMSF administration service
- Fixed fee for services provided
- Timely, accurate and compliant financial reports
- Preparation of financial statements and reports
- Preparation and lodgement of income tax returns
- Arranging an independent audit
- Pension calculations
- Actuarial certificate (if required)
- Assistance with the preparation of all required minutes
- Preparation of annual PAYG payment summary – (if under 60 years of age)
- Business Activity Statements/Instalment Activity Statements
- Maintenance of records of all fund investments including sales and purchases for capital gains tax purposes
- Benefit payment processing compliance and ATO reporting
Why choose us for your SMSF management?
There are advantages to self managed super funds, whether you are a young family or nearing retirement. Our expert SMSF advisors are at hand to answer your questions and see whether a managed super fund is right for you and your situation.
For further information about self-managed super funds or financial planning please feel free to speak directly with Marcus Carlson on 08 9478 1933.