GSK’s dedicated claims team strive to make the claims process as easy as possible.
Our in-house claims team work side-by side our broking specialists in Australia.
Experience a seamless service and deal with people who have a personal connection with your business, rather than working with those who manage losses via back-office or offshore teams. This also means our claims specialists are on hand when designing your insurance program. And when there is a claim, we’re able to respond quickly within the critical first 48 hours.
In an economic climate where delayed claim decisions could have a significant impact on your business, our most experienced people leverage their strong relationships with insurers to influence the progress of claims and get our work on top of the pile. We use our drive, passion and negotiation skills to ensure they are settled and paid with minimum impact on you, and your business.
The capability of GSK’s in house dedicated claims management team include:
- At all times acting as an advocate for our clients
- Ensuring optimal claims outcomes are achieved in line with managing any potential reputational and brand risk as a result of the claim scenario
- Monitoring each claim to minimise disruption and ensure efficient handling
- Extensive experience in successful claim negotiations with Insurers
- Regularly reviewing with our clients the progress of all claims
- Maintain close contact with our clients and insurers from the time of the reported incident through to settlement
At GSK we will endeavour to ensure we achieve the best outcome for our clients on claims.