Protection for farmers their agricultural land and produce.
Cover to help safeguard your home, farm buildings, livestock, vehicles, equipment and against loss of income.
Who should consider it?
Whether you’re a large-scale crop grower or livestock producer or a small family or hobby farm. Farm insurance can help protect your farm, its produce and livestock – and the people who benefit from it.
What can it cover?
Farm insurance can be tailored to cover your home and farm buildings, livestock, vehicles, equipment and more. It can also safeguard you against theft and loss of income.
For example, a typical GSK Farm Pack includes:
- Protection for domestic property and belongings from insured events or accidental damage
- Accidental damage and theft cover for farm assets, from silos and sheds, to tractors and utes
- Cover against third-party claims for personal injury or property damage and legal costs
- Accident and sickness cover, with regular payments to help keep your business running if you’re injured or fall ill
- The potential to insure the value of your crops.
What isn't covered
There are exclusions. There is also often a deductible or excess and limits on cover, so check with your GSK insurance broker.