Commercial Motor Vehicle

Commercial motor use and ownership requires specific insurance cover so that if something happens, your business isn’t disrupted and you’re not left without transport, or out of pocket.

Commercial Vehicle Insurance, provides cover for most business-use vehicles, such as sedans, utes, vans, trucks, forklifts and trailers etc. Designed to cover your commercial vehicles and get you back on the road, we offer cover that can be purchased as a stand-alone Commercial Motor product or included as part of a package within your business insurance.

Get a Quote
Who should consider it?

If transport forms any part of your business, Commercial Motor insurance can cover anything a single car to a fleet of trucks.

What can it cover?

We offer several different policies available to cover your Commercial motor vehicle, these include:

  • Full comprehensive insurance – insures you against loss of or damage to your vehicles due to a collision and other accidental damage, theft, fire and also includes indemnity for any legal liability for third party property damage.
  • Third party property damage cover – only provides protection for any damage to third party vehicles or other property for which you are held responsible.
  • Third party property damage fire & theft – provides cover limited for your vehicle should it be damaged by fire or stolen, plus third party liability.
What isn't covered

There are exclusions. There is also often a deductible or excess and limits on cover, so check with your GSK insurance broker.

Get a Free Quote Today!